Bradley Site Design is a dynamic Landscape Architecture and Urban Design firm founded in 1994 and dedicated to the creation of socially, economically and environmentally sustainable communities.
Sharon Bradley trained in the offices of Keyes Condon Florance Architects and Oehme van Sweden Landscape Architects, then decided to apply those design concepts to a wider array of neighborhood types. Thus BSD began in a small home office in Greenbelt, Maryland. Since then the company has grown to include a close-knit team of talented and dedicated professionals working from a collaborative studio in Georgetown, Washington DC.
We combine strong technical expertise and cutting-edge site design methods with a graceful aesthetic and a collaborative style. As thoughtful and analytical designers we create places that connect people to their neighbors, community, culture, and the outdoors. Our work is driven by integrity, accountability, and respect for our clients, colleagues, communities and our planet.
Bradley Site Design is a certified woman-owned business with small business certifications in Washington, DC (LSDBE/CBE), Maryland (MDOT MBE/DBE), and Prince Georges County (CLSB/MBE/DBE).
We offer a unique breadth of services, including
- Landscape Architecture and Urban Design
- Sustainable Site Design
- Design Impact Data Analytics
- Low Impact Development Stormwater Management Strategies
- Grant Writing & Fundraising Support
- Partnership Development
- Community Engagement Strategies
- LEED Consultation & Documentation
- Site Maintenance Strategy and Operations Guidelines
ClientsBradley Site Design serves developers, governments, urban communities, architects, and cultural and educational institutions. Our work is informed by lively collaboration with resident groups, property managers, artists, contractors, and the other design disciplines.
- BSD landscapes are impactful and beautiful, supporting social interaction and fostering a sense of community.
- BSD is collaborative and responsive, meeting the demands of tight budgets and schedules, yet stretching minds and dollars to achieve innovative solutions.
- Our sustainable solutions stand the test of time and minimize maintenance costs and efforts.